I never know what to say...

My photo
Your average quirky kid living in the Pacific Northwest. I enjoy a great deal of things.Quoting sitcoms with my family, eating cold chinese food, baking poppyseed bread,exploring outside, reading classic literature, experimenting with a new crafts I've found online and going somewhere I've never been.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rain.




A natural part of living in the Northwest that I have come to appreciate. After several weeks of sun, it is a welcomed friend. It makes plant life greener. It cleanses. The streets, the air, me. Weather is yet another thing in life that is uncontrolled by anyone except God. Do we need to have numerous conversations on the internet or in person about what a drag it is to have more moisture? We have a choice in where we find joy and contentment.

In this area of life, I choose contentment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment